Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Baby Goertz


Friday, July 2nd 9:30am, as Justin left for work, I told him I had a big day of making cake balls-I had no idea what was coming next.

After he left, I was trying to decide why I have not started, but I knew that pregnancy was not an option. You see, I had planned on starting Clomid in July, but you don't begin Clomid until day 5 of your cycle, so I needed to start in order to get pregnant. I have this all worked out-based on my schedule, I will start Clomid on July 7th and Justin and I will finally get pregnant-after only 13 short months of trying :) I decide that I am just freaking myself out, so I need to take a pregnancy test, it will come back negative, I will start, and then be on my way to making a baby!!

I went upstairs and took a pregnancy test and in a few short seconds, it comes back with two lines-pregnant. I was so shocked I checked to make sure it was a pregnancy test. I took a picture of the test and sent it to Staci and Ginger. Then I took a shower. I tried not to get excited because this is the first pregnancy test I have ever seen. I had never even seen a positive ovulation predictor kit, so again how could I be pregnant?

I decide to take a second different type of pregnancy test and a plus sign shows up almost immediately. I was so excited, I was officially pregnant!!

But now how do I tell Justin...

No comments: