Sunday, January 30, 2011

35 Weeks




35 Weeks!! Please know I am way too proud of this belly right now. The poor girl literally has no where

else to go!! Belly button has popped out and it is safe to say that this goose is cooked!!

We had my school shower on Friday and the shower in Tulsa on Saturday. What an awesome weekend!! Pic's to come. I am blown away by people's generosity. Justin and I got home yesterday afternoon and played with baby stuff all da and night-really.

Thank you to all the girls at work for such a fun shower and thank you to my best-Staci and all my close friends from college. I feel more like myself after spending a much needed weekend with you. I love you all so much. Wait until you see the pictures of the things that Jamie made for Gabi. Seriously I am speechless. Thank you all so much!! I love you!!

We are just about ready, and then all we'll need is a baby :)

1 comment:

missy said...

Ohmigoodness!!!! I am so ready to meet Lil Miss Gabi I can hardly stand it! She is the luckiest baby girl in the world to have you both for her parents....SO lucky!

Kev said "Babe, I gotta get that glider over to Liz tonight!! You'd think she's already had that baby the way she keeps hounding me for it!" I told him, "that's just her 'nesting' Kev and you don't mess with a woman when she's nesting"!! LOL! ;)

I love you friend! And you seriously look AMAZING!