Friday, August 1, 2008

It Worked!!!



I guess we can safely say that I am a computer master (even though I can't figure out the comment portion)!!

This will be my work in progress. So we're starting at the beginning.

Justin and I met at the Abercrombie & Fitch at Barton Creek in Austin. We were there for an all dirstrict manager meeting. He had long, curly hair and I thought he was so cute! After our meeting we all went out and Justin and I stayed up all night talking. It was incredible. We talked and had a blast just hanging out. The next morning we had to be at work by 8am. I showed up about 7:30 bright eyed and ready to go and Justin, Well, he came rolling in about 10ish--blood shot eyes--the works-to put it nicely, he looked rough, but still so handsome!!
He left to go back to his store in San Antonio that afternoon and I was so sad to see him go. I secretly was hoping that he would call, San Antonio's only an hour away from Austin, but he never called.

No comments: