Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Story Continues...

So I went to San Antonio to visit my friend, Susan. Yes that was the only reason, and wouldn't you know but we just happened to run into Justin at the bar! So a little flirting, a dart game or 2 and he was back at Susan's apartment kissing...my dog! That's right! I bet him that if I beat him in darts, he had to kiss my dog and he did. That impressed me.

Eventually (about 2 months later) I got promoted to store manager of the San Antonio Store, Northstar, and that is when my life changed forever and I had no idea it was coming.

It's funny those moments, or decisions in life that seem so simple, but looking back would have changed everything. Sometimes we know and sometimes, it's as if they happen upon us, either way, I am so thankful.

No comments: