Tuesday, September 21, 2010

16 Week Check up

It's official...
Our doctor thinks I have lost my mind. Justin and I went to visit Baylor Frisco, where we believe we will have our baby, and can I tell you the lady running the show stopped to ask if I was alright because I looked like I was going to pass out and to be honest I probably was. She was talking about things that happen in the room where they happen and I was not at all ready to have all that knowledge.

My problem is that I'm a planner, so I am not ready to know things about the end of my pregnancy; However, being that I am a planner, I feel the need to get as much accomplished as possible.

Important news: Baby is completely wonderful. Her heart rate is 155 bpm and we will get an in depth sonogram at our 20 week appointment and find out it Baby Goertz is in fact a girl!!

No comments: