Friday, October 8, 2010

19 Weeks

Okay-I promise you I fix myself up from time to time. At least everyday for work-unfortunately I don't take pictures of myself then-but maybe I should start. I think this picture was taking after a 2 mile walk Justin and I took Samson and Tyson on. Oh and we moved to the dining room because there is more room there!! Behind me you can see the baby furniture boxes left over. Yay baby furniture!! Next week is 20 weeks and the half way point.

I am loving being pregnant so much that I am not sure I'm ready for all of this-half way!! It's going by so quickly. I love having her with me and knowing she is safe! And all of that is going to end very soon!! On the other hand, I can't wait to meet our precious baby and see what he/she looks like.

We find out Monday if it is a boy or a girl, so I will post an update then!!

2 comments:

The Warrens said...

Liz! Your belly has grown soo much since I saw you last! I am so excited for you, can't wait to hear what you are going to name your little girl. I feel like yesterday you said you were pregnant. Post pictures of the baby room! :) Miss ya!

missy said...

I'm so glad that you are doing the week to week pics...you will treasure these forever!!!