Sunday, October 31, 2010

22 Weeks


22 Weeks and this pregnancy is flying by. Well it's official, my pre-pregnancy pants no longer fit and healthier eating may be in order. I think I've taken this eating for 2 a bit too literally, but we sure have enjoyed ourselves :)
Baby Goertz is moving like crazy and Justin felt her for the first time this weekend. His jaw dropped and I could tell he was in shock!!
In honor of the Rangers being in the World Series, we thought the rangers shirt was appropriate for this picutre, but you can't really tell when looking at it.
To our daughter...we love you so much and cannot wait to meet you!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Ah! Look at your sweet baby bump! I love it! How are you feeling? Hope you are doing well. You ar emore than hlafway there! Woohoo! Isn't it flying?