Monday, November 1, 2010

Baby Goertz's Crib-literally!!









Justin and I have been working on getting Baby Goertz's room put together and well here is a start. We have the crib, dresser, changer, and bed.
There is still so much to do, but I think we are going to register next weekend and our baby birthing classes begin next Saturday!!
With having a baby, it is so excited, but there is so much I have to learn. Like this past weekend for example, I tried on three or four pairs of my pre-pregnancy pants before I realized that my hips have gotten bigger. Now I'm not real sure if that's the baby, the ice cream, or both, but either way-YIKES!! Looks like I will be getting some khaki maternity pants after all. :) Oh and baby and I are eating a bit healithier just in case!!
Oh and a big thank you to my sweet husband for putting together the hutch and the crib all by himself. He has gotten so good, he had the crib put together by the time I got out of the shower-come to think of it, maybe we better test out that crib before the baby comes.

No comments: